How To Become A Licensed Concrete Contractor In Indiana
We also want to mention that the state requires you to register your contracting business as an LLC, limited partnership, or corporation. We encourage you to follow up with the Indiana Secretary of State during the initial process of establishing your business and applying for your license. You can also expect that your local regulator will require you to possess general liability insurance before you apply for your license and begin undergoing normal business operations.
These aren’t the only steps in receiving your license in Indiana. You will need to navigate the requirements and process that your local jurisdiction implements.
In Fort Wayne
Applying To Become A
Concrete Contractor In Evansville
Here are some additional materials and information that you will need to provide the city of Evansville:
- Three professional references that indicate at least four years of experience in concrete contracting
- Proof of a surety bond in the amount of $15,000 (per applicant)
- Commercial contractors need to provide proof of liability insurance in the amount of at least $1 million
- Residential contractors need to provide proof of liability insurance in the amount of $500,000
- Proof of workers’ compensation insurance
Applying For Your
License In Indianapolis