An Overview of Obtaining Your Concrete Contracting License In California
Obtain A License
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must possess a valid driver’s license (or other forms of government-issued IDs)
- You must provide your Social Security Number
- You can’t be on parole or probation
- You must have four years of experience at a journeyman level
- You must have a qualifying individual sponsor you
We also want to discuss your sponsorship from a qualifying individual. Here are all the examples of people who can sign off on your experience: a Licensed General Contractor, C-8 License Holder, Fellow Employee (within last 10 years), Current or former Supervisor (within the last 10 years), Business Associate, Fellow Journeyman and Union Representative.
Your Work Experience
What Is A
C-8 Concrete Contractor
Fees And Criminial History
Does A Felony Conviction Preclude You
From Receiving A C-8 License?